Tablo DUAL Over-The-Air HDTV DVR
The Tablo DUAL Over-The-Air DVR makes it even easier for cord cutters to stream and record live TV right out of the box. With two tuners and 64GB onboard storage, you can record and stream up to two free broadcast channels from your HDTV antenna without the need for an external hard drive.
Tablo includes a 30 day trial of our EPG subscription. After this you can choose to continue the subscription for $5.99 CAD monthly, $59.99 CAD annually or $179.99 CAD for a lifetime subscription. Subscriptions are tied to your account and not the device, so you can add as many Tablo units as you'd like to your subscription or change your Tablo unit at any time. Learn more about Tablo's EPG subscription here.
To set up your Tablo DUAL OTA DVR you need:
- An Over-the-Air HDTV antenna
- An internet connection
- (OPTIONAL) - Add a compatible USB hard drive up to 8 TB to record even more TV
- A WiFi-enabled computer (Chrome/Safari browser) OR a mobile device (iPad/iPhone w/iOS7+ OR Android smartphone/tablet w/Android 4.1+)
To watch Tablo content on your big screen, you'll need one of these:
- A Smart TV powered by: Roku, or Android TV, or most LG WebOS 2.0 and 3.0 operating systems; OR
- A Set-Top-Box/Streaming Media Device: Roku, or Amazon Fire TV, or AppleTV, or Nvidia SHIELD, or Xiaomi MiBox; OR
- A Streaming Stick: Roku Stick, or Amazon Fire TV Stick, or a Chromecast dongle (casting from an Android device or Chrome browser); OR
- A Gaming System: Nvidia SHIELD, or XBox One; OR
- An HDMI-enabled computer:
- Tablo web app in Chrome/Safari