Tablo DUAL LITE Over-The-Air HDTV DVR
The Tablo DUAL LITE Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR is designed for cord cutters who want to record and stream up to two free broadcast channels from their HDTV antenna, as well as the flexibility to choose the recording storage option that works best for them.
Tablo includes a 30 day trial of our EPG subscription. After this you can choose to continue the subscription for $5.99 CAD monthly, $59.99 CAD annually or $179.99 CAD for a lifetime subscription. Subscriptions are tied to your account and not the device, so you can add as many Tablo units as you'd like to your subscription or change your Tablo unit at any time. Learn more about Tablo's EPG subscription here.
To set up your Tablo DUAL LITE OTA DVR you need:
- An Over-the-Air HDTV antenna
- An internet connection
- Use Tablo's Cloud DVR service (currently in beta) or add a compatible USB hard drive up to 8 TB to record even more TV
- A WiFi-enabled computer (Chrome/Safari browser) OR a mobile device (iPad/iPhone w/iOS7+ OR Android smartphone/tablet w/Android 4.1+)
To watch Tablo content on your big screen, you'll need one of these:
- A Smart TV powered by: Roku, or Android TV, or most LG WebOS 2.0 and 3.0 operating systems; OR
- A Set-Top-Box/Streaming Media Device: Roku, or Amazon Fire TV, or AppleTV, or Nvidia SHIELD, or Xiaomi MiBox; OR
- A Streaming Stick: Roku Stick, or Amazon Fire TV Stick, or a Chromecast dongle (casting from an Android device or Chrome browser); OR
- A Gaming System: Nvidia SHIELD, or XBox One; OR
- An HDMI-enabled computer:
- Tablo web app in Chrome/Safari